Personal Days: ACU Faculty Lip Sync Battle

Last year the Honors College, taking a cue from Jimmy Fallon, asked some faculty to participate in a lip sync battle for charity. That promo is pictured here.

It was a great success. My songs where "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees and "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns-n-Roses.

It was such a success last year that last night we did it again, inviting more faculty and staff to participate. My song this year was "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance.

But alas, I did not win. The competition was fierce! Congratulations to Ryan Bowman and his amazing backup dancers for their winning performance of "Bright Lights Bigger City" by CeeLo Green.

I think ACU has a new tradition on its hands!

This entry was posted by Richard Beck. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply