Journal Week 40: An Angelic Date

Last Saturday Jana asked if she could show me a new (well, new to us) wine bar in town. So we went out for a date.

After finding a lovely table outside by the water under some fairy lights, I excused myself to go to the restroom. Upon my return, Jana had set up on the table a little gift for me.

It was the feast day of St. Michael the Archangel and Jana had printed out a picture and a prayer to St. Michael, and then glued it to some card stock to make a prayer card. She had also brought a candle to set up a little shrine on the table. It's pictured here.

Now, that's a wife who knows her husband! I'm a sucker for anything liturgical or related to St. Michael.

It was, I must say, a very angelic date.

And I'm not even talking about St. Michael.

This entry was posted by Richard Beck. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply