Go Ahead, You Know You Want To: The Web 2.0 Suicide Machine

Tired of social networking? Want to get your real life back? Try the Web 2.0 Suicide Machine:

web 2.0 suicide machine promotion from moddr_ on Vimeo.

To kill yourself go to to the Web 2.0 Suicide Machine website. From their FAQ page:
If I kill my online friends, does it mean they're also dead in real life?
No!

If I start killing my 2.0-self, can I stop the process?
No!

If I start killing my 2.0-self, can YOU stop the process?
No!

What shall I do after I've killed myself with the web2.0 suicide machine?
Try calling some friends, take a walk in a park or buy a bottle of wine and start enjoying your real life again. Some Social Suiciders reported that their lives has improved by an approximate average of 25%. Don't worry, if you feel empty right after you committed suicide. This is a normal reaction which will slowly fade away within the first 24-72 hours.

This entry was posted by Richard Beck. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply