Journal Week 52: Happy New Year!

We've reached the end of the year, Week 52!

I'm pondering what to do on Fridays for 2019. I might journal my way through Dante's Divine Comedy. I read the Divine Comedy over the last few months and I have a spattering of random thoughts that don't quite add up to a cohesive blog post or series and are probably best suited for short observations shared on Fridays. We'll see.

But mostly, just a note today to say thank you so much for reading and following the blog. It's crazy to think I've been doing this since 2006. I joined the blogging game late, but I've been able to survive past the Golden Age of blogging. Not many active blogs out there anymore. The podcasters have come and they have conquered! But I'm still here, and so are you.

I hope you have a blessed 2019. And wherever the new year takes you, you always know where you can find me. I'll be right here, Monday-Friday, 5:00 am Central Standard Time.

See you next year!

(Well, Monday is actually New Years Eve, but close enough...)

This entry was posted by Richard Beck. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply